For the Just Concluded July 2018 , Africa Elite Grand Prix Arena Tournament, 4 Players submitted games they think qualifies for Brilliancy Award:
1. Keith Khumalo (@Gupta_Approach)
2. Debo Omosebi (@Skydeborov)
3. Emmanuel Nwala (@Poseout87)
4. Masiya Mfundo (@South African Cheetah)
The entries were carefully reviewed by our team of experts using the following parameters:
- Precision of play
- Forced moves
- Techniques deployed
- Idea behind plan
- Execution of the plan
- Quality of opponent
We are happy to announce Nigeria’s Omosebi Adebowale (@ Skydeborov) as the winner of the Prize money of $10 donated by Mr Seun Adelugba (@lugbaseun).
Congratulations to @skydeborov for the depth and creativity he put into the moves.
Summary of computer analysis is as posted below:
1. Gupta_Approach (2185) vs Attrition (2194)
Average Centipawn loss : 66.
Rating Difference : +9 Elos.
2. Skydeborov (2356) vs Lethalsaint (2330)
Average Centipawn loss : 26.
Rating Difference :-26 elos
- Poseout87 (2237) vs Vvageiro (2304)
Average Centipawn loss : 31.
Rating Difference :+67 elos
- SouthAfricacheetah(2197) vs Jesselroy (2150).
Average Centipawn loss : 79.
Rating Difference : -47 elos.
A general voting system by our members will be used in the impending August 2018 Brilliancy Award. Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section.